Workplace campaigns are the most popular way for companies to partner with United Way and support the community where employees live, work, and relate. Running a United Way of Northwest Louisiana Workplace Campaign is a great way to foster team building, provide an opportunity for employee inquiries, inform employees about how they can give back to their community, and meet the company’s giving goals.
See the next steps below to learn more about how to lead your workplace campaign with United Way of Northwest Louisiana!
- Learn: learn about United Way’s work, the difference we make in people’s lives, and how we tackle challenging issues through strategic investments.
- Secure: secure top-level support from enthusiastic volunteers to connect one-on-one with your employees, such as a Campaign Chair, Leadership Giving Chair, and committee members. Get your CEO to show support actively.
- Recruit: recruit others to help work with your management team to identify employees who would be a good fit for your committee.
- Plan Campaign Timeline, Activities, and Set Goals
- Promote Your Campaign
- Host Employee Meetings and Events
- Encourage Leadership Giving
- Watch Our Video
- Ask Staff, Board Members, and Stakeholders to Give
RESOURCES & ACTIVITIES
- Express Gratitude to United Way Supporters with a personalized thank you letter
- Report Results and Debrief with United Way Staff
- Consider Year-Round United Way Engagement