WHAT IS IT?
The United Way of Northwest Louisiana’s Realtors United club is a membership of local residential and commercial REALTORS® committed to advancing the common good of our communities. This program was created to engage realtors to support United Way of Northwest Louisiana in a manner that is specialized to their needs. Realtors United enables the donors to give with each commission received (sales transaction) versus a set amount per payroll regardless of the amount of the check. United Way of Northwest Louisiana will recognize these donors year round.
United Way is excited that Coldwell Banker Gosslee and these Real Estate Agents are the Charter Members for the club.
- Sue Campbell
- Natalie Barton
- Shannon Dean
- Sarah Lee Drysdale
- Denise Evans
- Craig Falbaum
- Claire Henry
- Lila Knicely
- Winnie Kohout
- Sharon Martinelli
- Lynn Roos
- Alice Sample
- Elaine Sample-Gayle
- Karyn Trahan Bodden
- Jennifer Wagley
- Carrie White
Recognition Benefits to Members
- Opportunity to participate (volunteer) in Home Ownership workshops, classes, credit workshops and outreaches held quarterly
- Uniquely recognized as a member of Realtors United (individual name)
- Rights to use the UWNWLA Realtors United logo on business cards and marketing collateral
- Invitation to participate in a special volunteer project/event
- Leadership development and networking event invitations
- Quarterly recognition in an advertisement in the Real Estate Book as a member of Realtors United
- Bi-annual recognition in an advertisement in the The Forum News (individual name)
- Listing (individual name) in the United Way NWLA Annual Report
- Listing (individual name) on unitedwaynwla.org as a member of Realtors United
- Opportunity to give on a schedule that aligns with compensation timing
- Billboard advertising (as available)
New members can join throughout the year. Check with your realty company to see if they participate in this program. Contact Katie Bursley at 318-677-2504, Ext. 162 or Katie@unitedwaynwla.org.