WHAT IS IT?
The United Way of Northwest Louisiana’s Closers’ Club is a membership of local residential and commercial REALTORS® committed to advancing the common good of our communities. This program was created to engage realtors to support United Way of Northwest Louisiana in a manner that is specialized to their needs. Closers’ Club enables the donors to give with each commission received (sales transaction) versus a set amount per payroll regardless of the amount of the check. United Way of Northwest Louisiana will recognize these donors year round.
United Way is excited that Coldwell Banker Gosslee and these Real Estate Agents are the Charter Members for the Closers’ Club.
- Sue Campbell
- Natalie Barton
- Shannon Dean
- Sarah Lee Drysdale
- Denise Evans
- Craig Falbaum
- Claire Henry
- Lila Knicely
- Winnie Kohout
- Sharon Martinelli
- Lynn Roos
- Alice Sample
- Elaine Sample-Gayle
- Karyn Trahan Bodden
- Jennifer Wagley
- Carrie White
Recognition Benefits to Members
- Opportunity to give on a schedule that aligns with compensation timing
- Uniquely recognized as a member of the UWNWLA Closers’ Club (individual name)
- Rights to use the UWNWLA Closers’ Club logo on business cards and marketing collateral
- Quarterly recognition in an advertisement in the Real Estate Book as a member of the Closers’ Club
- Listing (individual name) in the United Way NWLA Annual Report
- Listing (individual name) on unitedwaynwla.org as a member of the Closers’ Club
- Billboard advertising (as available)
New members can join throughout the year. Check with your realty company to see if they participate in this program. Contact Jennifer Martin at 318-677-2504, Ext. 136 or Jennifer@unitedwaynwla.org.