Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Entergy New Orleans and Entergy Louisiana have committed nearly $4.4 million to Louisiana United Ways for bill payment assistance to Entergy residential customers. Funding has been allocated to Louisiana from the $10 million in shareholder donations previously announced by Entergy Corporation.
- Beginning Aug. 17 at 9 a.m., qualifying Entergy residential customers throughout the state will be able to apply for a one-time $150 credit on their Entergy bill through their local United Way.
- United Way of Northwest Louisiana will accept applications for Entergy Louisiana residential customers who reside in our seven-parish service area: Bienville, Bossier, Claiborne, Natchitoches, Red River, Sabine and Webster Parishes.
- Entergy customers are encouraged to visit www.entergy.com/answers for the most up-to-date information on bill assistance.
“By partnering with Entergy, we can assist ALICE families who often do not qualify for other assistance programs,” said UWNWLA president and CEO LaToria Thomas. “Forging partnerships help us to ensure these funds go where they’re needed the most.”
“We know these are difficult times for our communities,” said Phillip May, Entergy Louisiana president and CEO. “We want to ensure we’re doing everything we can to lessen the burden our customers may be facing when they receive their bills.”
APPLICATIONS WILL CLOSE FRIDAY, AUGUST 19 AT 12 P.M.
- Income: up to 250% of Federal Poverty Income Guidelines
- Residency: Must reside in one of the parishes in our service-area:
- Red River
- Must be an Entergy Louisiana residential customer.
Entergy residential customers outside of our service-area, please contact your local United Way.
(Applicants will be required to upload documents. These file types are accepted: .txt .jpg .tif .png .pdf .doc .docx .xls .xlsx )
- Photo ID (driver’s license or state-issued ID, passport)
- Income options (choose one)
- First page of 2021 tax return for all income earners in household
- 2021 W2 for all income earners in household
- Last paystub for all income earners in household
- Social Security Administration 1099 or 1042-S form
- Most recent Entergy bill
How It Works
- Fill out the application online form and upload supporting documents (don’t forget to click the submit button!)
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your responses to the application and additional community resource information.
- If you do not receive an email, please check your junk and trash folders.
- If you can not find an email from United Way, please email email@example.com
- United Way will review your application and get back to you within 10 business days.
- Approved applications will receive a $150 credit on their Entergy Louisiana bill.
(please have this information handy when you start your application)
- Entergy account number
- Account holder’s DOB
- Valid email address
- Working phone number
- Utility service address
- Number of people in household
- Total annual income of all earners in household
- Income earners who are 18 years or older in the household
- For those without internet access in the following parishes, please visit your local library for in-person assistance to fill out an application: Bossier, Claiborne, Natchitoches, Red River, Sabine, and Webster. We encourage you to call your local library ahead of time for possible appointment scheduling and hours of operation.
- For those that are disabled or 60 and over, Council on Aging organizations in the following parishes are offering in-person assistance to fill out an application: Bienville, Claiborne, Natchitoches, and Sabine. We encourage you to call your local Council on Aging organization ahead of time for possible appointment scheduling and hours of operation.
- If you are a senior citizen or disabled adult and live in the following parishes, you can contact the Aging and Disability Resource at (318)-676-7900 for application assistance: Bienville, Bossier, Claiborne, Natchitoches, Red River, Sabine, and Webster
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit Entergy.com.