Entergy Louisiana has partnered with local agencies to offer bill payment assistance to qualifying residential customers. Entergy’s shareholders will contribute $1 million in bill relief across Entergy Louisiana’s service area in north, central, southeast and southwest Louisiana in order to address the higher-than-expected bills caused by this summer’s historic heat.
- Beginning September 22 at 12 pm, qualifying Entergy residential customers throughout the state will be able to apply for a one-time $150 credit on their Entergy bill through their local United Way.
- United Way of Northwest Louisiana will accept applications for Entergy Louisiana residential customers who reside in our seven-parish service area: Bienville, Bossier, Claiborne, Natchitoches, Red River, Sabine and Webster Parishes.
- This opportunity is through the Entergy Corporation charitable foundation to assist their customers. If your parish is not included in the list above, we encourage you to call 211 or text 898-211 for additional information on resources in your area.
- Entergy customers are encouraged to visit www.entergy.com/answers for the most up-to-date information on bill assistance.
“By partnering with Entergy, we can assist ALICE families who often do not qualify for other assistance programs,” said UWNWLA president and CEO LaToria Thomas. “Forging partnerships help us to ensure these funds go where they’re needed the most.”
“We know these are difficult times for our communities,” said Phillip May, Entergy Louisiana president and CEO. “We want to ensure we’re doing everything we can to lessen the burden our customers may be facing when they receive their bills.”
- Income: up to 250% of Federal Poverty Income Guidelines
- Residency: Must reside in one of the parishes in our service-area:
- Red River
- Must be an Entergy Louisiana residential customer.
Entergy residential customers outside of our service-area, please contact your local United Way.
(Applicants will be required to upload documents. These file types are accepted: .txt .jpg .tif .png .pdf .doc .docx .xls .xlsx )
- Photo ID (driver’s license or state-issued ID, passport)
- Income options (choose one)
- First page of 2022 tax return for all income earners in household
- 2022 W2 for all income earners in household
- Last paystub for all income earners in household
- Social Security Administration 1099 or 1042-S form
- Most recent Entergy bill
Applications are now closed
The $200 bill credit application link has been removed. Funds for our area have been exhausted.
Please visit https://www.entergy-louisiana.com/bill-help/ for other options of Entergy bill assistance, including payment extensions and deferred payment arrangements.