Ready to set
United Way Pacesetters are businesses and organizations that complete their campaign before the official Kickoff of the annual fundraising campaign. The season begins August 1 and concludes on September 30, 2020.
Being a Pacesetter earns your business significant publicity and benefits including:
- Recognition through advertisements in The Forum News in Shreveport-Bossier and relevant area newspapers (Minden Press Herald, Bossier Press Tribune)
- Inclusion in Campaign news release(s)
- Recognition in United Way’s e-newsletter
- Recognition on United Way of NWLA’s website & social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram)
- Access to additional campaign support from United Way staff for your presentations
- 2020 Signature Pacesetter Print to display in your office
By signing the agreement below, our business will participate in the United Way Pacesetter Campaign.
We will conduct our campaign between August 1 and September 30, 2020 and we understand that we are to:
- Conduct your campaign between August 1 and September 30, 2020
- Select an employee to be the point of contact and coordinator for your business’s campaign
- Raise a minimum of $2,500.00 toward the United Way of Northwest Louisiana campaign
- Host at least one campaign presentation with your United Way coordinator (virtual or pre-taped)
- Submit all paperwork, pledge forms and donations by September 30, 2020 to my United Way Coordinator
CAMPAIGN KICKOFF 2019 AT SAM’S TOWN HOTEL & CASINO
News & Updates
Life-long Tennessee resident, Karen Siklosi, has generously chosen to support Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library in Northwest Louisiana. Karen’s daughter, Katie, resides in Shreveport, Louisiana, with her husband, Robby, and ten-month-old daughter, Maddie. Karen's...
Since 2015, United Way’s Day of Service Bossier has been the largest one-day volunteer event for everyone at Bossier Parish Schools. This event emphasizes the importance of giving back to our community through volunteerism to students of all grades. In addition, Day...
What a DIFFERENCE U.L. Coleman Companies has made through their volunteerism! National Make A Difference Day was Saturday, October 24, and U.L. Coleman reached out to us, eager to take advantage of the opportunity to give back. The company rallied their employees to...
CONGRATULATIONS to International Paper, Mansfield Mill, on a campaign that shattered their previous record! IP Mansfield’s campaign ran during October, with the goal of raising $60,000. Thanks to the generosity of the IP Mansfield employees, they surpassed their...