Caddo Parish Public Schools Employee Assistance Fund
The Caddo Parish Public Schools Employee Assistance Fund is our way of powering employee-to-employee giving and is for Caddo Schools employees that have been impacted by unforeseen circumstances that have caused temporary, yet severe, financial hardships.
How to Support the Fund
If you would like to support the Caddo Parish Public Schools Employee Assistance Fund, contributions can be made:
- Caddo Schools United Way campaign
- Online at unitedwaynwla.org/donate
- Mail check or money order to
United Way of Northwest Louisiana,
820 Jordan Suite 370, Shreveport, LA 71101
*Please designate our gift to the Caddo Schools Employee Assistance Fund
- Applicant must be an active Caddo Parish Public Schools employee, regular full or part time.
- The Applicant must be an active Caddo Parish Public School employee, regular full or part-time.
- Applicant must have worked at Caddo Parish Public Schools for a period of one calendar year before applying for assistance; and
- Applicant must have contacted United Way’s 2-1-1 call line to seek community assistance and found assistance to be either insufficient or unavailable. Individuals should share with 2-1-1 their name and that they are an Caddo Parish Public School employee, so confirmation of the contact can occur.
Situations should be short-term or temporary in nature, and not chronic. A temporary financial hardship is one caused by a defined, time-limited, specific event such as fire, natural disaster (flood, hurricane, etc.), serious extended illness or injury, disability, or death in immediate family. “Temporary” means that you were able to manage your finances before but are now several in debt as a result, and, with these funds, could regain your financial stability within a couple of months.
Apply for Assistance
Click here to begin application.