JOB OPENING – RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
United Way of Northwest Louisiana is tackling tough issues, making a lasting difference in our community, and helping change lives for the better – like preparing children for kindergarten, helping families become more financially stable, enabling access to quality health care, and ensuring everyone has a safe place to call home.
As the Resource Development Director, you’ll collaborate with our team of dedicated staff, donors, and volunteers who are committed to working together to build a better life and stronger community for everyone. We are seeking an individual who would consider themselves all of the following:
- An optimistic leader who is a go-getter and can confidently manage our annual fundraising campaign under the direction of the CEO and COO, while targeting new sources of revenue to support our mission.
- Both a results-driven strategist and a “doer,” you are skilled at analyzing data to build your plan and rolling up your sleeves to make things happen. You have a natural ability to build relationships with donors and community volunteers while engaging them in our work, and you’ve never met a stranger.
- Results oriented and an independent worker.
- Have an ability to lead a team to set goals and then work together to achieve and surpass those goals.
- A gifted communicator who can tell the United Way story across audiences and present your ideas clearly verbally and in writing.
- Resource Development/Sales and Public Speaking Experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience is required.
To review the full job description, please click here. Applicants can send cover letter and resume with salary history to Lynn Stevens, Chief Operating Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No Phone Calls Please.